venerdì 25 febbraio 2011

Timbroscrapmania Stamping Challenge

I just bought my first stamps "Tim Holtz Shabby French" from Timbroscrapmania, and a very good motivation to use it right away ; behold : "The Stamping Challenge Yeah! and it will close in 24 hours ! double YEAH!!!

I've decided to make a "box of roses" pop up card 


The challenge is about using stamps, and I only have this "Shabby French",
so I clip the letter one by one (T-T)
 to create "Welcome Friends" sentiment


voila!


... and this 3D card is foldable too!


...just incase I want to send it by mail (^_^)

9 commenti:

Franz♥ ha detto...

What beautiful project Tirza!
Complimenti! a presto, Fra.

E va bene così... ha detto...

Very beautiful Tirza!!!!
Ele

BA ha detto...

hi tirza
you made a wonderful project with your new stamps!!!
thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA

lina ha detto...

Complimenti il tuo progetto è molto bello ed elegante! Grazie di aver partecipato al challenge di TSM, A presto Lina

StampingDani ha detto...

Incredibile questa card, bellissima!

Dani

Unknown ha detto...

absolutely awesome! bravissima!
Clelia

Unknown ha detto...

absolutely awesome! bravissima!
Clelia

BA ha detto...

hi tirza
have a wonderful week end
xxoxo BA

Giò ha detto...

Fantastic work!! I like the metallic effect on Black!
Have a great day!
Giò

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...